Letters In Grace's Facebook Wall

Monday, June 7, 2010

Update from Samuel in India 6/3/10

Dear Bro Jason, we thank the Lord for you and for your Family. YOu
have been behind me to do many things for the Lord here in India..
Emma's home in KVP Colony will be continued and these children will
not be left though the Room is damaged. This owner is not willing to
repair it. Our plan is to start Church service in this Locality ..if
we vacate it, we will loose the chance .. Besides, these children are
so sweet and spiritual too.. Whatever your plan is for the Emma's
home here will workout infavor of these children. Who do need our
care.
Emma's home future is in the hands of you and also Bro Jeff ( if he
is willing for some efforts). YOU are all thanked and appreciated.
Bro Jason, some of them will be going to the school. We got to pray
that the Lord would help them with books and cloths..SO also, my sons
will be going. We started to worry about the school
fees..hahahhahaha.. (June Tensions...)
Bro Jason, my mom's memorial day is on June 30th..its nearing.
As we did last 2 years..... distributing cloths to the Widows and
Pastors, even this time, we will be doing that. And this time, I am
just praying for More Bibles to be given out to the needy .. I want
you to join with me praying for June 30th Prayer meeting and the
Social Help we will do to the Poor... Its in my mom's memory who led
me and dedicated me to the Lord and to His service.
HOw are the family doing? and may the Lord be with you all..
Regards to you and all and hoping your reply,
yours Brother in the Lord,
Pastor Kota Samuel
B.Th.,M.Th.
# 7-6-1149/1, Sanjeevaiah Nagar Extension
Guntur-522002
Andhra Pradesh state
India
Cell Ph: +91 9866277183

No comments: