Letters In Grace's Facebook Wall

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Update from Pastor Samuel 8/17/10

Pastor Samuel has been preaching FAR away from home. On the other side of India. He is back and sends this update and greeting.

"Precious Brother Jason in the Lord,
Thank God for His enablement to do the ministry in Bhadravathi.. On
sunday, I gave baptisms for 6 people.. They used to believe in
Sprinkling.. but , they were immersed ..Praise God that this Lutheran
church took a stand for Immersion mode of Baptism.
And I have preached 3 sermons and I was reported that the church
was blessed by the sermons.. Praise God.. If God willing, I may
visit them again..
Brother, you are there in my mind always and I prayed for you..
And we thank you and Bro Adam and Bro Jeannie and MOm Louise for
sending Support. Each penny is used in the ministry and I will come up
with the update on Emma's ministry here..
We thank God for you all and keep praying for us.. And we wish you
to come soon to India and preach to us..
Bro Jason, I will try to be here on online tonight,
Regards to you and all,
yours Brother in the Lord,
Pastor Kota Samuel
B.Th.,M.Th.
# 7-6-1149/1, Sanjeevaiah Nagar Extension
Guntur-522002
Andhra Pradesh state
India

No comments: