Letters In Grace's Facebook Wall

Monday, April 28, 2008

Letters from Samuel 4/28/08

A few updates from Samuel. SO much good stuff going on there. I really want to focus my efforts on what they are doing. I am working on pulling back from my efforts in Africa for a while. So much great work is happening in India that it deserves our attention. Here's the latest:

Samuel Writes:

Precious Brother Jason in the Lord,

Brother Jason, I have something to share with you.,..
Glad to share with you that One man from Vijayawada is willing to send Bricks for the walls of the Church.. Praise Jesus and we thank God for HIs Help.. and we have already one truck of Sand.. So, we need cement bags to continue with the walls work..So, the work will be ReStarted............
As my dad is planning to have the opening ceremony of the church on my mom's 1st memorial service..that is on June 30th..
Keep praying for the work here..
Brother Jason , I just want to share with you that my son Shalom Joy got 3rd place in the Guntur City and 355th place in Andhra Pradesh state and 785th Rank internationally in the Maths Olympiad competetion..Thank God for HIs wisdom.. And one more thing, God is helping him to recover from jaundice and he got 1st Rank in his annual examinations..Halleluiah..
We are proud of him.. Thank God for his mercies on him..

This May 3rd is our 9th wedding anniversary and Thank the Lord for His help and hoping long blessed years in the years to come. May my family will be faithful in serving God and leading perishing souls to the Cross of Christ..Amen
I am led in my heart to keep a Thanks Giving Treat to all the church members on this May 3rd evening for 9th wedding anniversary, Shalom;s healing , shalom's rank and Solomon's health..... But it depends on money...
If God willing, next week , there will be VBS Camp for the Emma's home kids with our church kids here..Pray for God's help.
Pray for me.. Pray for my family...
Iam so much of Encouraged by your emails and Prayers...
We love you and we pray for you..
Regards to all who are with you,
yours brother who takes comfort at your mails,
REV SAMUEL KOTA
Phil 1:29

Here is his previous email:

Precious Brother Jason in the Lord ,

Brother, We are keeping ourselves busy in GOd's work due to the
summer holidays in many places.. I am invited to preach in various
places and I thank God for these privileges.Keep praying for me and
for my ministry for the Glory of God..
Jason Brother, The Children at Emma's home have finished their
final examinations..Now, these kids are started going for work in
Tobacco Companies, Cotton mills and Red Chilli Godowns.... Ohhh,
horrible works.. Many of these children are below 12 years old..
According to Government Rule, Below 14 years children should not be
sent for work..

But who will stop these kids.? Parents send them for money..
When they go for work...they leave at 8 am and come back at 6 pm..
Please Pray for them... I am praying and planning to have VBS Camp for
them sometime in May ..may be during 1st or second week..Pray that
the Lord would be gracious to have this Program for them.. we have
32 kids right now and at our church, we have 50 odd kids..so, we
try to bring all the kids to our constructed church and have these
camp for 5 days..

Pray for the Program and also for the Financial Help for this
Program It is quite expensive ...even VBS books and
materials..We must give them Lunch also.We need to pay to the
Teachers too...Pray for God's leading......

Brother Jason , we love your family and all....

We are feeling very hot during day time and by the Grace of God,
we feel cold during nights.. Its a wonder for us..Cool breeze , we
get during nights.. Strange.......!

I have firm determination to buy one Cooler......but it would cost
11000 Indian Rupees..
I cant effort it.. But I desire for it..Its a needful thing..We sweat
more during day time.. Horrible heat and we are just 60 kms away from
sea shore..so, we can understand about the humidity.............lol

Sorry for making you bore with our things..
As far as church work, its tentatively stopped.. NO money,
sooooooooooo NO work at the church..
Any way, thank God for you and for all your Prayers.. We do pray for
you and may the Lord bless you more,
regards to your family and Hoping some reply from you,
yours brother in the Lord,
Pastor Samuel KOta
India

(Because this is a public blog I have removed his address and phone # for protection of his privacy. If you would like this info, please just let me know.)

No comments: