Letters In Grace's Facebook Wall

Monday, December 10, 2007

Cold Weather Update

We are expecting an inch of ice tonight and tomorrow. Power could very easily be knocked out. If you don't hear from me for a few days, it's simply due to a lack of power. It will warm back up by Wednesday or Thursday. I hope we don't end up like times when tens of thousands lose power for up to a week. So God willing I will meet you online tonight and tomorrow as planned. I will be watching and pass along family and friends who have no power. Use alternative heat sources carefully and be mindful of carbon monoxide poisoning. We will just pray for each other to stay warm.

1 comment:

Beringer said...

Hey Jason

I was watching the news and wow you guys got hit hard. I do hope you did not lose power. We lost our heat Sunday night and still have not got it back on. With a few space heaters and the pellet stove we are getting by great. Thank goodness we have a second heat source. It may be well into next week before they can even fix it, something to do with the gas line.

Well stay warm and stay off the ice as much as you can. I bet the kidos love to spend a few extra days at home. Take care and tell the family hi.

Love The Beringers

Ps we found out from our doctor that we will have to have the baby in Denver due to being high risk. They will still do all my prenatal
stuff here as long as I have no problems.