Letters In Grace's Facebook Wall

Friday, December 7, 2007

A Few Prayer Items

First here's a quick letter from Samuel...

They are very busy right now with sharing Christ.

Precious Brother Jason in the Lord,

Thank you somuch for your Prayers and Fellowship.
Pastors Meeting on Nov 24th went on well.. and a Team , consisting of 8 members coming from Bharat Bible college, Hyderabad to do out reach ministry in Guntur and in surrounding villeges.. They will be stayinig with me..
Four of the students are from Manipur and Nagaland men..
2 of them are from Kerala state and 2 of them are from our Andhra Pradesh state..
They will be arriving tonight at 9 pm...Here is the schedule , I fixed for them..

7th night at 9m..Arrivak to Guntur
8th.. during day time......Tract Distribution towards Takkellapadu( Takkellapadu, upplapadu, RM Puram., Old guntur, sarovar, N Velugu and medipalem etc villeges will be covered)

8th Eve , Iam arranging street gospel Meeting at Sister Ramanamma house..

9th( MOrning) sunday worship and at evening Tract Distribution at guntaground centre

10th ( Morning)- Tract Distribtion towards kakani, Nambur, Kaja, Venigandla, reddy palem, Agavatarapadu, Rpalya villeges..
10th Evening- Street Gospel meeting at Sister kamala house..
11 th (MOrning)- Tract distribution towards Gorantla, sb nagar, nagaraalu, adavi TK padu, palakalur, gujjanagundla etc...villeges
11 th (Evening)- Open air Gospel Meeting at Mangalagiri( 20 kms away from Guntur)
12th Morning till Evening, Out Reach ministry near Sea shore , Chirala Town ( 70 km away from Guntur )
13th morninig- Tract Distribution towards our Free Home centre, kvp colony, chuttugunta centre, AR Palem, Nallapadu and pottur etc villeges..
13th evening, participation in semi christmas celebrations of my friend's church ..
14th morning, departure

we will will be going by Bi Cycles and covering these villeges..

Pray that the Lord would be more gracious to me during this time..
When these men are sent by the seminary where I got my B Th degree, I just wanted to open the opportunity..

My dad and Deepa were little upset saying how will you manage therm.>/? food etc..
Ofcourse, they will be staying on our house Terrace church...Iam asking some believers to feed them..let us see...

Transportation is given by the Seminary President.. All though I asked him some help....but he said he cant..he doesnot have money to support us.. Its okay. God has to open the doors of help.
Jason Bro, please keep praying for this out Reach work...
I try to get some pics of this Out Reach ministry..
we will be busy but i will be taking time to send you everyday update report,Pray with us and join with us to proclaim Christmas news during this month of Christmas..amen


I pray that this Christmas we can offer them a little help. It's a great investment in God's work. I will send them a gift from Mt Hope Church so that will help them some.

Next a quick update from Jill (my sister): Titus (or as I call him, Titus 3:5) is still sick with a nasty cold. Pray for that, also for an upcoming doctors appointment in January and that her body's chemistry would stay balanced. This is very important to prevent seizures.

Please keep praying daily for Thaddeus. Pray his heart would keep growing and the aorta problem would be healed.

I have been really busy and a little sick, but I will be fine. I just need rest. If you want to pray for my family, just pray that we would always be more dedicated to our Lord

No comments: