Letters In Grace's Facebook Wall

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Daily Prayer 12/1/07

Pro 6:16 There are six things which the LORD hates, Yes, seven which are an abomination to Him:
Pro 6:17 Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, And hands that shed innocent blood,
Pro 6:18 A heart that devises wicked plans, Feet that run rapidly to evil,
Pro 6:19 A false witness {who} utters lies, And one who spreads strife among brothers.

Father, so many would say "God can not hate! Here it is clear you surely HATE these seven specific things. It's sin. You HATE sin. Help me to remember that when I sin Lord. Help me to hate my sin the way You hate sin.

I am always SO thankful for people who will continue to listen to Your Word even though they could have turned away from me a long time ago. I am thankful that they continue with me. I pray it's just because we all together just want to learn more about You and learn Your Word.

I pray as always for Thaddeus. We are all still praying so hard for his hearts growth. We pray for the aorta to be healed....also Lord for the baby Mindy told us about with the bad heart and Downs. This very easily could have been and almost was Emma's condition. So we share our hearts with them knowing Emma could have had those struggles.

For Jill's health, Father her body's chemistry is in Your hands. I pray you will keep her in balance and she will not have any seizures. We also pray they can stay healthy with their very busy schedule and business.

I have just been resting in You lately Lord. Since last Sunday it has been good for me. I know I could have studied, but I have been lazy. It has been nice, thank You for the good time with the family. Now help me get back on track this next week.

Father we look forward to a wonderful time in worshiping You and our Savior Jesus Christ our Lord and Master and Brother and King...help us to examine our hearts, confess our sins and set our minds on You as we come to worship. In Christ's Name, Amen.

1 comment:

Beringer said...

Jason thank you so much for your extra prayers. We will keep you posted. Thanks again so much

Love Jill

ps thanks so much for leaving the kidos an extra few days we had a great time with them