Letters In Grace's Facebook Wall

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Content

It hit me this week sometime..... I think for the first time every I feel completely content. There is nothing I want, there is nothing I feel I am lacking. It's not that we don't need things and that we could surely desire some needed things. I just feel totally satisfied in life. I know I have Christ and that is all I need. My wife's contentment has always amazed me. How could a person want nothing and be so satisfied? It has been a really nice week and such a great feeling to want nothing. I honestly can't think of one thing I really want or need right now. Christ is enough. It was such a wonderful day in Church today. I love the Lord so much! It's so great to just worship and get to know Him more. This morning and this evenings message go together..... Let me post the link here. If you get the chance, it's good stuff. Morning (part 1) Evening (part 2) I'll post evening audio when it becomes available.

No comments: