Letters In Grace's Facebook Wall

Thursday, January 24, 2008

I think we have a new option....

The conference call tonight was smaller than I expected but went pretty well. I think I like the idea of a conference call so we could have short discussions or a mini-class if we wanted. Only problem is this....20 people trying to talk at once would be a mess, so I have posted here a dedicated CHAT room where we can type questions and stuff without us all talking over each other. The link is below the archive list on the right of the screen (look for the yellow link). Some will be able to have the chat going while on the conference call, some will not. Either way some good tools here. I think the Lord is slowly building a ministry with our family that has grown into two countries now and roots are spreading out from our lines. I am SO thankful when people come in and we search the scriptures together. I just want us to know the Word and to know God and this could be a great tool for our learning and praying. It's just a little seed....we'll see if God will use it to increase our work.

No comments: