Letters In Grace's Facebook Wall

Friday, January 25, 2008

Roe v Wade

With everything going on I did not mention Roe v Wade this week. I feel like the old Catholic deep within me feels obligated to say something pro-life...haha....It's actually very serious. Over 1 million babies are aborted every year. Here's the issue. Remember these three words.....What is it.

We must define what that is in the womb.

Pro-choice people will often say it's a fetus.....not a baby?

A beating heart with brain waves at only 6 weeks!

Since today's world seems to protect animals more than life.....

What if there was the "Butterfly Savers of America" organization? They save butterflies, but I happen to be a cocoon smasher. It's my hobby....I love to smash them and feel them squish beneath my feet. Would they come after me? Why....it's not a butterfly. A fetus is not a pre-human, it IS a human! I know I'm preachin' to the choir...but remember what the argument is.

They only want to get out of the "trouble" they have put themselves in with sin. They want to be able to continue in their sin. I know. I do not judge. So what they need is not a "choice" but they need to know the love of God and forgiveness in Christ.

OK I've made my obligatory Pro-life remark....

No comments: