Letters In Grace's Facebook Wall

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Daily Prayer 11/27/07

Father- Thank You for Your wonderful mercies! You are so good to us. What a privlage that we could even know You!

We thank You for the health of Aubrey Anderson. It sounds like she is finally doing much better. I just pray no long term damage was done to her kidneys, but of course even if there is, it will be according to Your plan for her life. It will be used by You for Your glory, we know this.

For the wonderful pastors and Bible students in India....I know so many meetings have been going on and so much teaching has been happening. I pray for spiritual discernment and that Your Holy Spirit would teach them and help them to accurately understand the Scriptures.

I thank You that You would even open our eyes to behold such wonderful things in Your Word! We know we do not know anything because we are smart or have figured things out, but simply because You have taught us from Your Word.

More praise for Tatum and baby Aubrie's growth.

Of course we continue to pour our hearts out to You with concern for Thaddeus' heart. We rest in our trust in You Lord.....Thank You so much for the growth in his heart so far...we just pray that it would continue. I have not forgotten my bold request and I know You remember it Lord. I pray for His healing according to Your will for Your glory and for His health.

Father I also pray for Jill. No one said it, but I am a bit concerned about her health with the new baby she has on the way. I just pray You would keep her healthy and keep her body's chemicals in balance and prevent her from having any seizures.

I want to really pray Lord for Peter Krause. Peter has Downs Syndrome and has had a heart surgery. He is now 6 months old and not eating like he is supposed to. They may have to do a G-tube (what Emma had) because he is not eating on his own. He has pulmonary hypertension and his parents are scared to put him through a surgery for fear of what might happen. We certainly understand their fear Lord. Please comfort them and help them to rest in You and may they seek You more earnestly in this time.

I am still so very happy it worked out that we got to get together as a family....Lord You know how special those rare occasions are and how much they mean to us. Thank You for the safe return of every one.

I also thank You for the positive feedback on the Mt. Hope Message. It can be a hard message to hear but also a great message to hear. I thank You that the one's I feared the most would be upset have so far responded well....I pray for the others that it would be received well. I hope they feel comfortable enough to contact me about it Lord. We just want to seek You and our Savior in truth.....may we all regard ourselves as the least and just come to Your Word and deal with the text.

In Christ's Name, Amen.

No comments: