Letters In Grace's Facebook Wall

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Daily Prayer 11/3/07

1Jo 3:3 And everyone who has this hope {fixed} on Him purifies himself, just as He is pure.


Father- I pray we remember what that hope is. From yesterday's prayer we remember the hope is that we will be made like Him as we join our Savior in glory. What a day that will be! Father because of what You have done for us to give us such an amazing free gift by faith alone in that death that has purchased us out of death and brought us into life.

Because You are good and Holy and our Savior is good and Holy, we ask that by Your Holy Spirit, we would also have our minds set on becoming good an holy. Not because it saves us, but because we now know that Holy is good and You are good and we want to be made more like Christ. Why would we want to continue in sin? It makes no sense to us now. Yet, Father I must admit I do choose to sin against You daily. My flesh is wicked and must die, but I serve You with my spirit and feed my spirit and care for my spirit and let my body die. They only reason I care for my body because I want to use it to serve You well. Teach us the importance of caring for our bodies which are the temple that the Holy Spirit dwells in if we have placed our faith in Christ. Let us not drag You Lord into our sin! Purify us and help us to keep this temple pure.

Father I beg you for the life of 5 year old Aubrie. I pray that her kidneys are resting and healing with the dialysis. I pray her blood transfusion will strengthen her. Spare her life Father and may Bill and Karen's faith be greatly increased as they pray through this shocking event.

For baby Thaddeus we pray daily for the continued growth for his heart that it will become more balanced and the aorta will heal and even the hole in his heart can be easily fixed. We rest well now knowing that all is in Your hands and You are good.

For Crystal, as the time for her baby girl gets so close, keep her and the baby healthy and may it be a wonderful time that brings her closer to You. Already You have used this event to work some pretty big changes in her life. We thank You for that and pray for continued spiritual growth, and for Adam also. Guide them in what is good and right.

For Darlene's mom we continue to pray for her cancer and various problems.

Give us faith and humility to accept Your Word. It says what it says and we must not twist it, but take it at face value and obey it.

In Christ's Name we pray....amen!

No comments: